Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Bank holiday spree!

So yesterday was bank holiday Monday, which is always welcomed with open arms.
A day off, paid, for no reason? Thanks...

Mr. About town and I went on a little day trip to stock up on summer clothing (Ok, I stocked up and he carried my bags).

It was SO windy! My bags nearly took off when we took these pictures!

I decided to go for a casual look. I rarely wear t-shirts but teamed with pretty sandles and a cosy shrug, I feel more feminine but effortless at the same time!



                                               
                                                      Shrug- Dorothy Perkins.
                                                      T-shirt- GAP.
                                                      Jeans- Topshop.
                                                      Sandles- Kurt Geiger.
                                                      Bag- Mulberry.    






All in all it was such a wonderful weekend. The royal wedding on friday (Which ment a day off), followed by a relaxing and sunny weekend, finishing off with another day off on the Monday for a little retail therapy!

Lovely.


The royal wedding was just wonderful, wasn't it? I'm so so proud to be British!
I may have shed a tear or two. She is so beautiful!

The biggest park in the city put on a huge party with massive screens and flags everywhere! Everyone had union jacks flying and the champagne was flowing!

How did you celebrate?

Girl about Town XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment