Thursday, 26 May 2011

Que sera sera....

Today was a an eye opener for me; I spent the morning in complete chaos, which led in to be questioning what it is I am doing with my life? What do I hope for the future, how can I improve my life and myself as a person e.t.c, 
and honestly: it frazzled me.

I do not know the answer and I do not even know the question! So you can imagine the thoughts that followed.

In times like this, us gals need our mums. Usually the first person I call in a moment of happiness, worry, sadness or pure boredom, she takes the weight of my shoulders. Currently I amuse she is riding a camel as she is in Egypt!  Either that or enjoying a pina colada!


Snood- Dorothy Perkins.
Top- Asda.
Jeans- Gap.
Sandals- Next.
Bag- Ted Baker.







So, back to the title of today's post! When I still lived at home and worried about the future, she'd start singing the Doris day song 'Que sera sera' and during her absence I listed to the song, and it brought me just as much comfort. 

I know the future will be great, provided I do that. It is up to me and I think thats what worries me!

Anyone else get that? (Don't leave me hanging here!)

Girl about Town XxX

29 comments:

  1. cool post! i think you look great and you are sooo pretty!

    i just came across your blog. i think its great. maybe you can visit mine and we can follow eachother?!?

    thanks!

    www.wotsworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comment.
    Im´always so happy to read things other bloggers have to say to me:)

    You look really beautiful in these pics.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing bag!!!! Love your wonderful smile, dear! Kisses,Amira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were the matching colours done purposely? I love the switch between grey and blue! Great outfit - love how chic you look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab the maxi t-shirt!!!!! :D

    xx

    Have a nice weekend!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit! i adore the infinite scarf and that cute polka dotted satchel! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit and you look really pretty too :)

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit, very pretty!
    gret blog, i am your newest follower!
    xox
    http://cameraclothesetc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit looks so comfy. Something I would definitely wear.

    I've been going through some questioning about my future lately too, and my mom is always the first person I call as well. Good thing for mom's hey? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely lovely ehhe :)

    Kiss from portugal,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you stopped by my blog!

    I adore that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! shiny bronze converse?! i want some now!

    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look adorable, I love the scarf! :)



    Meanz (Koi Story)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this outfit! looks comfortable not to mention you look stunning!

    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute bag and jeans! I'm envious of your mom in Egypt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute scarf!

    Thanks for the sweet blog visit! You have great style!

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing photos :)
    greets from :
    http://www.motivaland.blogspot.com
    follow me please ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah, what you've written here reminds me of John Lennon: 'nobody told me there'd be days like these..'

    At least you look fabulous! There's always a silver lining.

    ReplyDelete
  19. pásate por mi blog y sígueme si te gusta :)


    http://robameunasonrisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. your blog is so cute!:)
    if you want you'll be my follower..
    http://stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all of the shades of gray in this look, not to mention that you look so comfortable and still chic! Beautiful scarf :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the scarf :)
    the whole outfit looks great though :) X

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice snood and bag hun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look SO comfy - I want to be wearing this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete