Friday, 20 May 2011

Ray-bans, rags and romance.

Finally! Some sunshine after weeks of cloud and rain! Ok, so its a little chilly, so I slipped on my shaggy cardi and my aviators and headed out with the boy for a walk!

It was a great start to the weekend, which is set to be pretty busy!


Cardi-Next.
Top-Monsoon.
Jeans-Topshop.
Boots-Duo.
Sunglasses-Ray ban. 


My best friend is coming to stay after completing her degree (I'm SO proud of her!) and I will be throwing a party in her honour. Everyone loves a party, right?

Oh and look who got a new camera! Expect beautiful pictures from now on.

Have a great weekend you beautiful people!

Girl about Town XxX

14 comments:

  1. man your 'rags' are ridiculously fabulous! Love your style :)

    Come follow my blog sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! I really love the backdrop for your photos :) Like a fashion magazine set~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing psictires and look,

    I love it!

    Kisis from http://aboutmyfashionlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit! love the cardigan :)

    www.come-intomyworld.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful coat, thats a lovely outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing coat! I love the detail on the cuffs and collar. This is such a beautiful statement piece :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat looks amazing.. What is it made from?

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these gorgeous pictures... and congrats on the new camera, SO exciting!! I'm absolutely smitten by this amazing coat, and love the collar detail. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute outfit! thank you so much for the comment...your encouraging words mean the world to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh ray bans are so classic! love them on you

    ReplyDelete