Wednesday, 4 May 2011

The sun has her hat on....

I've always been a hat girl. A hat girl who doesn't wear hats!
I seem to collect them; Berets, beanies, trilby's, headscarf's, even headbands!
One of my new resolutions year was to wear everything I own (not all at once!).



Trilby- H&M.
Button Bow Cardigan- Darling.
Shirt top-  GAP.
Linen crops- Ted Baker.
Gold beaded sandles- Primark.
Red bag- A boutique bargin!



This trilby is actually new. I originally wanted to wear it with a sundress but the wind
put me off a little! The 'marilyn' is harder to carry off than I once thought!

I had some errands to run around town, but after that I went to a friends to enjoy this lovely weather!

Potato salad, Pimms, strawberries and the smell of freshly cut grass! These are a few of my favourite things....

Long may the sun shine!!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing bag, I love it! It looks likes the birkin bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look so amazing!!!! Your bag is so gorgeous and I love your pants and hat! Great blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. faboulous bag.
    i love your blog

    www.oneredcherry.com

    ReplyDelete