Saturday, 2 July 2011

Week in review...

Firstly, I just want to say thank-you! To all my followers and readers, your comments have made me smile alot this week!
Secondly, I am happy as I've had a hugely productive week! My blog is about to endure a major make-over and I can't WAIT!
This weekend is going to be lovely! Last night, the beau and I went drinking  and dancing with some friends, and today we plan on enjoying the beautiful sunshine! Tonight is going to be cocktails with the girls!

This week was a little absent, much like this month in general. I'm planning on working harder on my blog from now on.

I wore...
                                                             
                                                          The silk maxi...  

                                                   The ladylike look,
                                                                     
                                             The smart/ casual attire for hot weather!


Say what you want about the outfits, hasn't the weather just been great!

Happy Canada day/ 4th of July to my Canadian/ american readers!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Girl about Town XxX

31 comments:

  1. look so gorgeous darl....

    with love, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. first and last outfits are my fave!


    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. that maxi dress is GORGEOUS!
    and I love it paired with the denim jacket!
    :)

    Jamilah X

    http://shewearsthetrouser.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Showing great looks!! I will visit back this week to see your blog make over. I want an need one for mine. ... I told you how much I loved the flower print dress that you have on your 1st picture? Well I love it, i remember the adornment on the shoulder, soooo cute & sexy.

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://www.filomenascloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the silky dress, i love how the combination with denim jacket :) so trendy
    hope you have a wondefull time with the girls ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the various looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like the silk maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The smart casual attire is very chic, very col summer look. It's difficult to be dressing for the summer when you are in a city. You have to try and not look to naked but also stylish and breezy. That's exactly what that look is about. Also love the maxi! Looking forward to the make over

    ReplyDelete
  9. That silk maxi looks amazing!! It's gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i most adore the third look :))

    xxx carina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfits! Too bad the pictures are so small ;-)
    The last one is my fave ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. You aways look great! :)

    Kiss,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Make over? Ooooh...

    Your outfits are way cute. I especially love the first one! I'm too short to fully rock the maxi, but you certainly do! LOVE!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. All cute! Love the dress outfit! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cant see your outfits very well but I definetely love the last one, the photo in which you're wearing shorts, that's the good thing about summer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow....cn't wait to see the makeover....love all ur outfits....they are amazing


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooohhh I am loving all of your outfits especially number 3 =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the outfits you are wearing, so colorful and great for this hot weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Always love the outfits! You are always so stylish! Happy holidays to you too, come by the blog if you get a chance, we've done A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! I like this post so much, you look really great!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. the silk maxi is gorgeous! all your outfits are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your outfits. The maxi dress is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  23. just follow your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. i LOVE it babe!
    amazing photos:)

    New Outfit post at
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. yay love the different outfits! I'm liking the summer casual look!!! Looks so sunny and nice!

    olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are so goo! Love each and every outfit on you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the smart casual look a lot. You look like you're going on a glamorous safari.

    So, the blog's getting a facelift? That's always exciting. I find when I make changes to my blog it kind of energises me and makes me want to improve it, kind of like a spring clean.

    ReplyDelete