Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Dear all...

Firstly, WOW. 101 followers?! I can barely believe it. You have all been so wonderful to me in the 5 months I have been doing this! Thank you for all of your support, love and wonderful comments.

Secondly, the reason (or excuse) for my 3 week disappearance is that I turned 21! I had a massive 3 day celebration and the run up to it was almost as busy as the event itself! I waved goodbye to the last person staying with me yesterday (my wonderful cousin, Tom) and now life is slowly getting back to normal. It felt like I got married! So, Now I'm 21, and ready to get back to my blogging self!


I woke up on my birthday to a room full of balloons and presents, courtesy of my better half!


 A post is coming later today.... Until then, add my twitter! I'm completely useless and need all the help I can get on it! Expect some hilarious mistakes in the mean time!

http://twitter.com/girl_aboutown



All my love,

Girl about Town XxX

5 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love twitter, consider yourself followed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balloons all over the room :D Always a good start to any birthday. Glad it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete