Tuesday, 23 August 2011

East meets West......


Happy, happy days! Another beautiful summers day and what a perfect day to take the new tote out for a walk! I've been eyeing up this beaut for a while, and finally got it from my beau as one of my presants! Its from Zara and cost just 79.99! It was nearly impossible to get hold of, as it had sold out but luck was on our side! 
Its made from buffalo leather and the feel is on the same level as Mulberry (I should know!). When I opened up the box, as I smelt was the leather, it felt like I was walking through the souks in Marrakesh again!





T-shirt- H&M.
Trousers- Next.
Sandals- Topshop.
Bag- Zara.



Today was also the first time I wore these silky trousers! I felt like I was wearing pj's! But on reflection, I feel they are not a fashion mistake! I rarely take risks and as this went well, I'm encouraging you all to do the same!

Oh, and before I forget, I'm loving Twitter at the moment! 



Hope your week is going well so far and the sun is shinning for you all!

Girl about Town XxX

31 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bag and necklace!

    http://redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the new bag, it's so awesome and definitely looks like it costs more than it's retail price! ;)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bag ! and you pant are gorgeous !
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore your necklace! and you're such a lucky girl to get that beautiful bag from your bf. :)

    hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    xx,
    cins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pants, bag and necklace.

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous boho look - the necklace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bag is amazing, I love the color and how it pops your outfit :D

    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking of buying that bag the other day! Don't know why I didn't.. you look great! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love those trousers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing! :) those silky pants are gorgeous
    and this bag! <3 I prefer the black one but yours looks good too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the trouser..very relaxing!! Pretty necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your pants and bag. Causal chic outfit!

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous look!! And that tote is SO gorgeous, I've been oogling it for awhile now -great purchase! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  15. great look love the simple pieces with the busy pants!!!
    and awesome tote!! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes! Fashion risks are always a must!

    Love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  17. in love with those gorgeous pants! so so smashing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really love your bag ! Thanks for your visit on my blog :)

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my word. i need that bag! it's perfect!!! off to follow you on twitter :)

    Sam @ fitness food & faith

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pants and necklaces combo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This tote is fabulous! I've been in love with it for ages. The braided handle detail is such so beautiful. Congratulations on your new fav bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I adore the print on your pants! That's a really great necklace too.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG! This is the bag I wanted from ZARA for the LONGEST time but there is not a ZARA in my area!!! I am so excited I can shop online now! Seeing this bag on you makes me want it even more!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete