Monday, 22 August 2011

Over exposed, underrated....

Hooray! So I finally get my wish! The sun is shinning, the gloves are off and the dresses are out!

However, despite the wonderful weather, there is no sunbathing for me... I have so much work to do (details of which will follow), so think of me whilst you have a pimm's in the sun! Ah. 





Cardigan- Next.
Dress- Primark.
Bag- a french market find.
Sandals- Topshop.



Despite my birthday celebrations being over, I'm not disappointed its all over.  I have so much to be thankful for and it couldn't have been a better weekend. I have such an amazing group of family and friends and the memories I have now will never leave me! 

And as corny and disgusting as it sounds, I look forward to my life in the future with my other half. We are best friends, want exactly the same things and argue only about who's doing the washing up! I couldn't imagine being more in love. 

On top of all of this, I began planning two very important things; 1. Our trip to New York and 2. My business plan. After alot of um-ing and ah-ing, I have decided I am going to take more risks and try to make something of myself! As I said above, details to follow! Wish me luck beauties!


How was everyone's weekend?  I hope you all had sunshine and happy memories too!

Lots of love to you all!!

Girl about Town XxX

20 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in this Primark dress, and the cardigan goes with it so well! Glad you're all happy and loved up :p I got to enjoy some of the sunshine yesterday too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so so cute, very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress:) you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress! And I love the way you styled it:)
    Hope you had a fantastic weekend!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for you, you go girl!! (such a funny saying!!) i really love the dress by the way and the little cardigan looks great with it!
    jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thats a lovely dress . you look awsome with that ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to hear you've found your better half :) that's all any of us could ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way this dress looks with the cardigan on top - such a cute look! And I hope you have an amazing time in NYC.


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress, love your sunglasses!

    best of luck on your future endeavors, it makes it just as nice when you have your other half on your side :)

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) glad I was able to check yours out too, super cute, I'm following you now, hope you can follow mine too :)

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so sweet in this dress. Yeah I know a thing or two about that harsh day light. Happy Belated Birthday and hooray for planning vacations! I adore that little basket purse!

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad you're enjoying the sun.. the season suits you... you look great on those floral dresses.. me, I'm more of a winter girl. I love the cold, gray, rainy days.. can't wait for coats, gloves, boots, hats, scarves, leather haha completely opposite..
    stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute outfit..love the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you very much. :) and yes, summer is so nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit and photos!! i adore your dress and bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. what an absolute stunning outfit and no way is that primark!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking good ;) You have wonderful attitude on photos, I wish I could pose naturally too ;D Maybe I'll learn something from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the dress with sweater <3

    Lieben gruß

    Sanzibell.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous summery dress! The flowery park really compliments it too.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete