Thursday, 29 September 2011

Indian summer....

The last week here has been BEAUTIFUL! Finally, it seems, our summer has arrived. Word on the street is that we are experiencing an Indian summer....I likey!



Denim Jacket- Peacocks.
Knitted Scarf- Missoni.
Crotchet top- H&M.
Leather bag- Zara.
Green jeans- Gap.
Metallic sandals- Topshop.





Lets just talk about the Missoni scarf I'm wearing...isn't it a beauty! I'll be doing a post about it tomorrow...So stay tuned!

You may have noticed I've done yet another disappearing act for the last month. It is a terrible habit of mine, but I've had so much going on. Firstly, I got a new job. Its everything I've been looking for, and I believe I found it for a reason! I just have a great feeling about this. I cannot go into the details, but its fashion based and its a very limited collection.

Secondly, it was the boy's birthday yesterday. We had the most beautiful day. The sun shone, drove a boat on the lake and ate beautiful food. He loved his presents and it was just me and him which was so lovely.

Since starting my new job, I've worked alot of days in a row and weekends too! I love it, but it ment less quality time with my beau and zero time with my beloved blog!

Thirdly, we have been making some home 'improvements'.... I say this lightly as I'm sure my better half doesn't agree!

So enough about me! How are you all? Hope you having a last minuet summer.... Its just what we all need!

Girl about Town XxX

19 comments:

  1. Ah I've been loving the weather too- how nice for your boyfriend to be able to enjoy it on his bday, sounds like you had the perfect day! I seriously love your Zara bag- I cried at the price though! It is gorgeous..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I missed you! :) I event wanted to ask on twitter where the hell are you! ;)))
    I really love new design of your blog :-)
    and you look so gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing classic bag
    i really love your outfit

    http://www.oneredcherry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - here is now amazing! :)
    so cool outfit - scarf is perfect! :)

    thank U so much! :* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your very sweet comment! Really love to read x
    I know what you mean,its hard to keep on top of blogging when theres so much going on! Your new job sounds interesting,good luck with it!
    Your scarf is gorgeous,hope your having a wonderful week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back! congrats on the new job, you look lovely those pants fit so well. happy bday to your beau

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a perfect day.. I love those, there's something so peaceful and just lovely about days like that :) You look great! I love that bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lay-out, you are sporting the new look blogger! I can't wait to see your post tmrw with your Missoni scarf and love the Zara tote! Thank you for stopping by, glad you liked today's square scarf post, 3 ways!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this new layout too!! You look great as always!

    Fashion Cat
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the new job!
    I love everything about this look~and I adore a denim jacket with just about everything!

    Thanks for stopping by ~ I'm glad you did now I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isnt it lovely and so nice to spend it with your man - fab outfit for the fab weather x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that zara bag! I still have to get used to the new blogger overview. Seriously. You are the first blog I visit that has it on active and I had to search for 5 minutes to find how to set it into "classic" mode, haha ^^ I can be so stupid at times! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute look. love this biiiiiiig bag so much!

    thanks for your comment! :)

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes that is a beautiful scarf!
    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the comment, love! Don't worry. You're not the only one waiting for Christmas. I was just talking about it on Twitter today too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. great look,the scarf looks really nice
    romwe

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the new look of your blog! So so cool.
    And I love the Zara back, I want one so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  19. very nice bag!
    cheers,
    Betül

    http://balladofseasons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete