Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Last of the Somerset wine....

These are pictures I took last week! We experience an Indian summer and it was so hot! This week so far has been windy and drizzly. But still pretty warm still for this time of year!

I love this skirt! I bought it second hand, but its from Banana repulic. Its so chic and I love it with this top and shoes!



Top- GAP.
Cardigan- Topshop.
Skirt- Banana Republic.
Shoes- Topshop.
Sunglasses- H&M.
Necklace- Bought from a friend.





So easy, so comfortable and so chic!

Hope your all well! I'll be posting more regularly from tomorrow onwards! Follow me on twitter for more updates!


http://twitter.com/#!/girl_aboutown

Lots of love to you all!


Girl about Town XxX

15 comments:

  1. you look so adorable
    I love your flats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace!

    xoxo Jessica @ www.mystylevita.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt, entire outfit looks great! Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skirt and necklace!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog, love your fashion sense!

    **Am your newest follower now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! That skirt is very chic. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit! I love your necklace and skirt. Very chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit, that necklace is lovely... as well as your blog :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome outfit. love the shoes and the print on your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look really sweet, I love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVELY OUTFIT, THE NECKLACE AND THE SHOES ARE GORGEOUS!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I love your style!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool sunglasses!


    - True


    http://itstrued.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete