Sunday, 27 November 2011

Sunday? Sunday is for relaxing....

So I'm currently trying not to pop the buttons off my trousers. I made a beautiful roast dinner and we are sooo full! So an update for you all! I've been very busy working and when I'm not doing that, I've been seeing friends! But rest asured, I've been wearing some of my beautiful new knitwear! Pictures to follow!

This look is my fail safe, 'I'm feeling a little tubby and just want to wear uggs right now'. We all have those days, right?



Scarf- M&S.
Jacket- Tesco.
Bag- A souk in Marrakesh.
Jeans- Topshop.
Top- GAP
Boots- EMU's




Today's been pretty mild again! What have YOU been wearing?


Girl about Town XxX

9 comments:

  1. So much love for star scarves! Love the one you're wearing here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha- i'm tubby too right now cause i'm wearing uggs as i speak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab! I love that scarf! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous..great smile to go with your great scarf!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf! Come to see me :) We could follow each other!

    ReplyDelete