Monday, 12 December 2011

Last week was CRAZY! As I've mentioned before, my life at the moment is work work work! But last week...

It was Work play work. Which was wonderful, but....a little hectic!

I've got 4 days off In December (3 at Christmas) So I'm working 20 something days in a row, as well as doing my usual social thing and keeping my house lovely and festive. Coffee never tasted so good!

So, heres a little sum up of last week...

I went to a Wedding, See here with my mum! I'm a little proud and a little embarrassed to say she did a Vodka shot, Which.Was.Hilarious. 



 I enjoyed my new legwarmers, even if it was just for half an hour before work!



 My Lovely boyfriend and I went to see a field of light!


 A very blurry picture, but check out the sheepskin coat! A vintage piece stolen from my mum.

So pretty! Even the wires were colourful!

Getting creative with my camera, and being unsuccessful! 



Having my Annual mulled wine and wild bore hot dog at the Christmas Market And doing ALL of my Christmas shopping IN ONE DAY!

Going to collect the Chrismas tree after work, Carring it through town (we don't have a car) and decoreating it!


And wrapping all my presants! 




My Bollywood inspire garland! I love different things, more so at Christmas. Its so easy for it too get a bit tacky!



What did you do last week? 


Girl about Town XxX

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like loads of fun!! My week last week was full of work, ha ha, and I went home on the weekend to my parents house and did nothing.
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome your mom did a shot you two are so cute and look alike. the tree looks great and kudos to getting your shopping done. be sure to get some rest too. good luck with work and being so busy. busy on this end too. have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like a fun and productive week! I have yet to buy any gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post i love it!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy that even though you are working tons you are still making sure you have time for the fun stuff too!

    Also thank you so much for taking the time to check out and comment on my blog. I am absolutely in love with taking silly pictures, just because usually they are a lot more fun to take and look back on!

    Hope you keep stopping by!

    Amanda
    Little Lady Little City

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww I loooove leg warmers!! love wrapping up presents too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. It is lovely to see how your week was spent... love your coat and tree... Oh and I have no secrets on my beauty routine. Having fun, sleep, water, having sex and just do what you love :-) Have great Christmas and a happy new year. Ciao Bisou Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful photos!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those light things are amazing!!!! hope you're having a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adore all these pictures, hope work isn't stressing you out too much! After all, it's Christmas soon! The lights look super pretty too. There's a new post up on my blog with details on my first giveaway, so feel free to stop by!
    xoxo, Veena

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome photos :) looks like so much fun!

    Hope you are having great holidays :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete