Monday, 5 December 2011

Snug as a bug.....

Christmas shopping.....Thoughts?

People's eyes have rolled into the back on their heads when I say that I've done it in 1 and a half days. The thing about me is, unless I'm super strict and organised, I'm pretty last minuet and scatty! Since I'm rushed off my feet with work (I have 2 days off in December before Christmas day so we're talking 13 day weeks) and busy most evenings with christmas parties and seeing friends back in the area, I've had to get very organised. Last Friday I did half and did the rest before and after work today!




Coat- Gap (via charity shop)
Scarf- Dorothy Perkins
Dress- Instant Vintage.
Cardigan- Instant Vintage.
Boots- DUO
Bag- NEXT (via charity shop)




Even though its December, I think these are very Autumnal pictures! 

What do you think!?

Girl about Town XxX

5 comments:

  1. loving your holiday look lady! Still quite Autumnal here too...hoping for a white Christmas but unlikely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket!

    Fashion Cat
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds super duper organised! I love your red outfit, and that coat is really lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me sweet comment!
    I like your outfit. Love the layering and the colors :)

    ReplyDelete