Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Feeling kinda sheepish!

Here we go! First outfit post of 2012.

I thought I'd début my very old and very loved sheepskin coat. I've never used it in an outfit post, but at the moment I just can't stop wearing it. Its SO warm!

You'll have to forgive the swollen face. I had just woken up and I've got a horrid cold at the moment so that's why I look like I've had work done on my face!


I love this Sheepskin coat for more than its warmth! It was my mothers and she used to carry me around it it with her when I was a baby. I think its lovely that I'm wearing it now, and it looks better with age and wear!

However, since seeing me wearing it, my mum wants it back...

Must hide it...




Coat- A hand me down.
Scarf- Topshop.
Cardi- M&S.
Brooch- Vintage (a gift)
Top- H&M.
Jeans- Dorothy Perkins.
Boots- Duo.
Bag- M&S.





The Jewellery is from so many different places! Just things I've picked up :)

Girl about Town XxX


20 comments:

  1. Hey girl about town :-) Happy New Year .... Hope a few wishes can come true for you this year and looking forward to see more of your outfit posts.
    Love love your mums "Lammy Coat" Looks very warm and rich!
    Bisou Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, I love the whole combination, so chic.
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat looks so warm and comfortable! You should keep it away from your mom;) Thanks for your comment earlier. I hope you have a fabulous 2012 as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly what I need right about now! It's suddenly freezing here in NYC. That looks so cozy and perfect. You wear it well, sweetie :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit looks great! and nice and warm in love with the boots!

    Happy New Year!
    www.Fa-shann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yout jacket is Gorgeous!! What a great piece. And I love all the layering going on here, that sparkly cardigan and thick knit scarf are so beautiful
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, your coat looks so wonderfully soft and warm! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat looks crazy warm! :O I love the boho feather necklace too. Very pretty.

    Stay warm!

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy new year. this coat is warm, stylish and has so much history. my goodness, hopefully your mom isn't serious about taking it back...looks great on you. feel better

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year!! Gorgeous coat, I have one a bit like that inherited from my husband's grandmother, it does keep one really warm and cozy!! You look marvelous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful outfit!

    I follow u here , follow me please
    And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
    BLOGLOVIN

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovin the looks mama! thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a lovely coat. Nothing beats sheepskin in winter! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so stylish! Great look like always!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my i love that cardigan so much and it looks great on you! and that purple bag really pops up, stunning

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ewe look beautiful ;)

    Lovin' your bloggin'!

    George

    GeorgeGable.Com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your coat and your nail polish! Amazing!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute outfit love your coat! hope your feeling better!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your coat a lot :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete