Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Hello 2012!

After the Food is digested, the hangovers dissolved, the presents found a new home and Christmas is well and truly over for a year....comes the New Year!

We all start every year like the last. High expectations, atomic optimism and no questioning that this will be our best year yet.

The resolutions are just the same. I've been thinking about mine for months now, and like everyone else I'm totally going to stick to it...(at least I aim too!)

So here's mine...

1. Save money (EEEK!)

2. Lose the amount of weight that I gained in the last 16 months (since I quit smoking)

3. BLOG MORE! We all know that I need to do that.

4. Start... Actually, I can't tell you that. Its a secret! Stay tuned to find out!


What are you resolutions?


Happy New Year


Girl about Town  XxX

3 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog, following now! Happy new year gorgeous!

    xoxo, H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with all your resolutions! :)
    to be completely honest I didn't make any resolutions but of course I'm doing my best and giving my all to have a splendid year :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resolutions!! I need to save money, bring more colours into my wardrobe and be more confident!! xx

    ReplyDelete