Thursday, 12 January 2012

Something old, something new....something borrowed...something..Red!


I've never been very conventional. I like tradition, with a bit of a twist. Not that its my wedding day, but I've borrowed my mother's jumper, wearing my new skirt and an old pair of boots! In all honesty, I don't like this outfit. I'm going to get rid of the skirt (its a weird fit and colour) and nothing goes very well!

 I do like my mum's jumper, but I have to give it back (with regret!).

Anyway...How are you all?



Shirt- H&M.
Cardigan- Ted Baker.
Skirt- Next.
Boots- a bargain from South Africa.
Scarf- Ted baker.
Headband- Topshop.
Ring- Dorothy Perkins.
Bracelet- Primark.
Earrings- Spirit.







Work has been exhausting...lots of stock taking, very little playing with clothes...

I prefer the later!

Sticking to my new years resolutions, I've been very good..following a strict diet and I went CIRCUIT TRAINING! Yep. I.hurt.everywhere.

A new post about being fit and healthy...coming soon..so stay tuned!

Girl about Town XxX

9 comments:

  1. You have an amazing way of layering up your outfits, love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the pop of red and the headband. very cute.
    http://www.indieelectronicalternative.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the plaid and red look fabulous together!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the red touch makes the outfit pop in a really good way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great, I love the hair band :) and the pop of red looks perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your bright red scarf! Thank you also for your very sweet comment on my blog last week! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete