Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Trunk show a go!

Last Friday night (already hear T.G.I.F in my head) I went to a jewellery party at my local Deli.

It was a Stella and dot party and it was a blast! We drank wine, tried on jewellery and had a great time! It was mainly a girls thing and a photographer took our pictures to feature in a magazine.

                                                                     I bought these....












I love this necklace! A little expensive for my humble budget but I'd gladly buy it otherwise! Donations welcome! 








Check out the Stella and Dot website if you want to host your own show or attend one!

Girl about Town XxX

4 comments:

  1. OMG! That necklace is so beautiful, I would love one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing, love the necklace and the earrings you bought are just as lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is so beautiful! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete