Monday, 23 January 2012

Under the weather...Just like the world...

Today, I have a horrible cold. I woke up feeling rotten and even a cup of lemsip is proving useless...

So I'm taking it easy, watching films, eating junk and having a casual blog.

This outfit is from last week, when my nose didn't resembled rudolp's and I could move without my entire body aching!

Due to my laptop being broken...I was unable to blog last week...So I have alot of catching up to do!





Coat- Primark via charity shop (buttons added later).
Fur collar- Dents.
Gilet- Ted Baker.
Necklace- White Stuff.
Dress- Autograph @ M&S.
Boots- M&S.







New post Tomorrow! 

Girl about Town XxX

12 comments:

  1. You look wonderful, just love that outfit! Hope you get better soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful I love the dress, such a beautiful pattern, a vintage look that works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! You look gorgeous. And I hope you're feeling better. I was sick with a cold earlier this week and completely lost my voice. I'm finally feeling a bit better, I hope you are too.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is too cute! i love the fur stole!

    xoxo, Jjanga
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so freakin adorable!! I love your style! Thanks for stopping by my blog!:) FOLLOWING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so nice and cozy in that gorgeous fur stole! I just got over a cold and it stinks being sick. Hope you feel better!

    -Sharon
    www.thetinyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfits and your blog. I'm so glad you found mine! Following you now also:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great. hope you feel better. i suggest zinc..it reallly works to prevent colds

    ReplyDelete
  9. awh, I hope you feel better soon :) I just really LOVE this dress :) and girl, i am almost dying over your boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those boots are just gorgeous, you look amazing. Great post.

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable! Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I wish they made life size compacts too! Following you now as well. Look forward to staying in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit!!! Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete