Thursday, 26 January 2012

We'll take Manhattan....



Aside from the fact that I love the song...

We'll take manhattan is when 'The shrimp' and Bailey went to to the big apple.

If you do not read Vogue; Its a Drama based on Jean Shrimpton and David baileys' working and love affair in the Early 60's. A true story on how they revolutionised Vogue magazine.

A must watch for any Fashionistas! Its also not just for girls..if your man is into photography or art, he'd prefer little else...

Its also got a haze to it. It looks like it was filmed in the 60's. Even down to the zoom when something dramatic happens.

Don't even get me started on the clothes.










The Real 'Shrimp'




I highly recommend it!

Girl about Town XxX

6 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! Their style is so cute. I want to see it :) Thanks for sharing.

    xoxo

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds fabulous! Is it on Netflix?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, i love that last picture! So lovely...

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos.
    I hope you will have an amazing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen Gillan as a sixties girl?? How did I not know about this?! Love! Also, your background is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely cannot wait to see this, purely for the fashion! I'm sure the story is amazing, too - after all, I know the real story and it is incredible - but the clothes. Oh, the clothes.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete